The Parks & Recreation Department has begun its search for Summer/Seasonal Employees. Looking for a summer job close to home? Be a part of the fun at the Town of Liberty’s beautiful parks and community events! Open positions include:
– Day Camp Assistant Director (minimum age 18)
– Day Camp Counselor (minimum age 16)
– Day Camp Counselor In Training (minimum age 15)
Note: this position is an unpaid internship.
– Concession Attendant (minimum age 15)
– Water Safety Instructor (minimum age 16)
– Lifeguard (minimum age 16)
– Pool Attendant (minimum age 15)
– Park Maintenance Technician (minimum age 16)
To apply, download and fill out the Employment Application available by clicking here. Applicants may also stop by the Parks & Recreation Office at 119 North Main Street during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) to apply in person.
For more information visit the Parks & Recreation office or give them a call at