The Liberty Town Offices will re-open to the public on June 1st.
Office hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The following regulations/recommendations will be in effect until further notice:
- Masks must be worn while in the Town building(s).
- A drop box is available at Town Hall to the right of the entry door. If it is not necessary to meet with a Town Employee and you need to drop off paperwork, please utilize the drop box.
- We recommend you call for an appointment before arrival to the office(s) in an effort to avoid crowding in Town facilities.
- Only those who need to attend to business with Town Employees should enter the Town Office(s). Additional family, friends or others accompanying said individuals should wait outside.
- No loitering within the Town Office(s).